« Home | Topic Something or Other: Fear » | Stray Disco Party! » | Tenth Post, Appendix A » | Best Worst Movie You've Ever Seen? » | Branding » | How to get other folks to join together with da ba... » | Question 14 » | triskaidekaphilia, can I play on your lawn? » | Subject Tweellllve... » | Revenge of the Tuna Fish » 

Monday, November 14, 2005 

By Request, Jakob Nielsen!



GO TO WEBRAW!!!! ERIC J IS DA MAN!!!!

Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

At some point in history, 'awesome' and 'awful' were synonyms. And now I can honestly say that I've been there, man. I've been there.

HOw do you do it, Shaw? How do you do it?

Okay... no offense to anyone, but it's time to get rid of this thing.

Seriously, I'm this close to going in an linking it off myself. Don't make me do it, man, don't make me do it.

I second that.

I have disabled Mr. Nielsen. It had to be done.

Anyone who wants to see it should use the link Shaw generously provided.

Post a Comment