« Home | Question 14 » | triskaidekaphilia, can I play on your lawn? » | Subject Tweellllve... » | Revenge of the Tuna Fish » | Topic Eleven » | Tenth Subject » | Query 9, possibly... » | That Title Goes too Far Must we make it about Tha... » | Q 8: With my joining, I believe, RotS becomes H... » | sUbJecT #7: Where did Generation X fail? » 

Friday, November 11, 2005 

How to get other folks to join together with da band....

1. Go to www.blogger.com

2. Sign in with your blogger username/password...

3. Go to the blog that you wanna moderate (whatever the name of THIS blog will be by the time you get there).

4. Go into Settings

5. Click on the tab that says MEMBERS

6. Everybody who is a member has full administrative privilages, that means you can pretty much do whatever ya want - just DONT FUDGE THE $!#!$$ HTML....$!#!@#!#!#$

7. Press ADD TEAM MEMBER button...

8. write down your email addresses of team members in the box

9. Press invite...

10. Yer done
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

Ah-ha, there it is. I knew it was in there somewhere... it's just been so long since I've messed with any of that stuff.

Thanks, Shaw. If any of the folks I'm thinking about join up, I promise you'll all like 'em.

Post a Comment