« Home | A reading suggestion: "An Interrupted Life: The D... » | In Which The Second-Tier Invitees Announce Their A... » | SUBJECT #2: Why does it hurt to talk about politic... » | Whaddya just pick that one out of a hat? It's fin... » | SUBJECT #1:Why the title of this blog sucks » 

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 

I have a reading assignment for everyone.



I want you to read I am the Cheese by Robert Cormier then respond to it on the Roundtable of Strays.



There is no due date, but I think it should provide you with an interesting experience.

Entry By The_Lex

Can I cheat and watch the movie? ;)

kidding...I have a library card. I'll hunt for it tomorrow for real

Have they released a movie for it, do you know?

They have indeed...

IMDB is your friend.

I remember seeing this when I was a little girl... it came out in '83.

Post a Comment