« Home | Yep. Still powered by Poopy. » | Most Unusual Travel Experience » | 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01110... » | Conversation Starter No. 1362 1/2 » | VOTE BOOP! » | .... .- / .... .- / -.-- --- ..- / ... .--. . -... » | What is your favorite Thanksgiving MEMORY? » | MIAH KING! » | The_Lex's Thesis/Plan, the Topic on Everyone's Min... » | That's th' best damn title I've seen for a long ti... » 

Sunday, November 27, 2005 

OMG ROFL !!!1111!!!Fishsticks!

God Hates Figs.


Not a typo.





Comment, ca?
Entry By boyhowdy

Dude! Why didn't you warn me this was a pdf!?

Oh..my hard drive ca-runches.

I don't know who is responsible for this anti-fig pdf, but it's nice to see that the Holy Spirit of the Lord has so rightly infused these faithful people with the message of Truth.

ALL FIGS MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!

My name is Catherine Snow and i would like to show you my personal experience with Ambien.

I have taken for 1 years. I am 57 years old. Works great if I take it on an empty stomach, and get right into bed. If you take it and try to keep yourself awake, you can override the pill and be up all night.

Side Effects :
None.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Catherine Snow

Post a Comment