« Home | SUBJECT #3: Why does everyone hate the media? (ple... » | I have a reading assignment for everyone. I want ... » | A reading suggestion: "An Interrupted Life: The D... » | In Which The Second-Tier Invitees Announce Their A... » | SUBJECT #2: Why does it hurt to talk about politic... » | Whaddya just pick that one out of a hat? It's fin... » | SUBJECT #1:Why the title of this blog sucks » 

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 

SUBJECT #4:


What is your favorite guitar chord and/or riff?
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

I rocked out pretty good to Kansas's "Wayward Son" in the car on the way home last night.

I dig stuff by Godflesh, myself. Or Tad, especially th' album "Gods Balls".

no matter how many years go by and how many songs I hear, its always gonna be Louie Louie

Ziggy Stardust, all the way.

-Nora

Primus -- My Name Is Mud. Yeah, it's got the best bassline, too. But the guitar "riff" is equally heartstopping.

Post a Comment