« Home | SuBjEcT SiX: What was the most embarrassing moment... » | SUBJECT #4: What is your favorite guitar chord and... » | SUBJECT #3: Why does everyone hate the media? (ple... » | I have a reading assignment for everyone. I want ... » | A reading suggestion: "An Interrupted Life: The D... » | In Which The Second-Tier Invitees Announce Their A... » | SUBJECT #2: Why does it hurt to talk about politic... » | Whaddya just pick that one out of a hat? It's fin... » | SUBJECT #1:Why the title of this blog sucks » 

Saturday, November 05, 2005 

SUBJECT #5: Do you spend more time on the Internet during the weekends or during the week?
Entry By The_Lex

both, because part of my job 45% of the time is Internet research :(

I miss typewriters.

I purposely set my computer keyboard at work to sound like one

I thought reporting was about going out there, talking to people, experiencing events, getting first hand information, etc. etc.

If you can already get the information off the Internet, why bother buying the paper?

While I wish my response was that of BMC, a currently fried homestation mandates that all netsurf activities occur at work, and thus on the usual public school M/F schedule.

Post a Comment