« Home | SUBJECT #4: What is your favorite guitar chord and... » | SUBJECT #3: Why does everyone hate the media? (ple... » | I have a reading assignment for everyone. I want ... » | A reading suggestion: "An Interrupted Life: The D... » | In Which The Second-Tier Invitees Announce Their A... » | SUBJECT #2: Why does it hurt to talk about politic... » | Whaddya just pick that one out of a hat? It's fin... » | SUBJECT #1:Why the title of this blog sucks » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005 

SuBjEcT SiX:


What was the most embarrassing moment you had from your childhood?
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

When does childhood end?

...when dad made me burn my paperback about janis joplin, cause it contained a pretty graphic depiction of girl-on-girl sexual contact...

ugh

uncool dad!

Childhood ends when ya start payin' taxes...at least, that's my theory...

Post a Comment