« Home | .... .- / .... .- / -.-- --- ..- / ... .--. . -... » | What is your favorite Thanksgiving MEMORY? » | MIAH KING! » | The_Lex's Thesis/Plan, the Topic on Everyone's Min... » | That's th' best damn title I've seen for a long ti... » | Best and worst thanksgiving memory... » | AAAAAAHHHHHHHTTTHHHHBBBIIIRRRDDDSSSS!!!! » | Time to play...PIMP MY VOTING BOOTH! » | POLLO LOCO! » | MARCO! » 

Thursday, November 24, 2005 

VOTE BOOP!



Playboy dot com (yes, again, I do read it for the articles) is holding a poll for the sexiest cartoon 'toon drawn. And as of right now, Boop is second to last in the polls. Which is a crime. How the hell is Penelope Pitstop sexier than Betty Boop?!?

I played all the sound clips on the page, and Betty is the one that still melts my heart.

So,vote for Boop. I think she's sexier than hell...even for a 75 year old.
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

If I could cast an anti-vote for Esmeralda from disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame. Poo.

Betty Boop also has something of an unrealistic body. . .possibly moreso than Barbie!

yeah, but Betty Boop's way cuter than Barbie. Those hips!

Post a Comment