« Home | Most Unusual Travel Experience » | 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 00100000 01110... » | Conversation Starter No. 1362 1/2 » | VOTE BOOP! » | .... .- / .... .- / -.-- --- ..- / ... .--. . -... » | What is your favorite Thanksgiving MEMORY? » | MIAH KING! » | The_Lex's Thesis/Plan, the Topic on Everyone's Min... » | That's th' best damn title I've seen for a long ti... » | Best and worst thanksgiving memory... » 

Saturday, November 26, 2005 

Yep. Still powered by Poopy.
Entry By helioshamash

watch where ya leave yer poopy boy-o

I wouldn't brag so loud, Helioshamash. Last I checked, removing or corrupting the blogger backlink releases them from the responsibility of carrying the blog, i.e. we're breaking our user agreement.

Poopy, indeed. I know we're not doing much with this playspace other than play, but there's no reason to thumb our noses at the autorities, esp. when it -- by previous agreement -- puts our playhouse at risk.

That's why I host on my own domain. I wouldn't enjoy having to piece my blog back together from backup files, but I could do it if I had to.

Yes, indeed. And th' last thing we need is risk in our lives. Let our lives be as safe as a ride at Disneyland!

Oh wait...

Post a Comment