« Home | STILL A TIE » | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » | Laugh Yer Face Off Behold, the best blonde joke i... » | Win valuable prizes... » | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » | If a man gave you 4.00 to buy toilet paper... » | Abigail Josephine Foor Hudnall! » | The NUMBER ONE WORD OF THE YEAR » | I'm not too busy to blog... » | #2006 in a series » 

Tuesday, January 17, 2006 

As Requested...



VS.





Disgust...er,I mean, discuss!
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

I don't like Kraft chacaroni and meese. I do, however, love the Annie's kind (those are little shells, actually).

I'm not really into Ramen, either.
so I guess I have no inclination to either one.

When I was in 3rd grade I came down a nasty flu bug after having Ramen for the first time at my friend's house. I haven't been able to touch the stuff since. I barfed so hard, I had shrip flavoured ramen coming out of my mouth *and* nose.


Macaroni & Cheese is fine in my book, though I'm gonna have to 2nd Eel's shout-out to Annie's.

A reluctant vote for Kraft. With caveats. Bad ramen gives me a headache, and it tastes like chalkwater. Bad macaroni and cheese...is the good stuff.

Kraft mac is actually better tasting, in my book, than the basic annies. And it's best when very very fresh, with lots o' butter in the mix. Smoother on the tongue, if you will.

But Annies comes in Arthur shapes, which beats spongebob kraftstuff out of the h2o any day. And those shells mix much better with beef than kraft.

And, of course, the HIGH end ramen comes in shark's nest flavor, which rocks my anime-lovin' world.

I stand by my vote, with taste buds at the ready.

Post a Comment