« Home | WHAT THE $!#!##!@# » | QUESTION » | Earnistine's Journalistic QuestionablesRubber baby... » | Perfection » | As Requested... » | STILL A TIE » | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » | Laugh Yer Face Off Behold, the best blonde joke i... » | Win valuable prizes... » | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » 

Monday, January 23, 2006 

It's a question, kinda

Finish the sentence:

I always try to allow...
Entry By doctor.mom

My thoughts to flow freely.

Too bad my trying sabotages it.

...my students enough rope to hang themselves.

And some of them are SO determined to do it. But I still feel guilty when they do.


(okay, to be fair, this is a "better" question. But I'm also responding to annoy Shaw.)

ShawShawShaw, I don't get the *GRUMBLE* but I haven't been around very long.

This post started with a thought I had - I always try to allow extra time to find a parking space because this campus is insane.

*LOVE* that you guys kicked it up a notch!

myself to eat any dessert offered to me.

Post a Comment