« Home | State of the union... » | How do YOU write about sex? » | It's a question, kinda » | WHAT THE $!#!##!@# » | QUESTION » | Earnistine's Journalistic QuestionablesRubber baby... » | Perfection » | As Requested... » | STILL A TIE » | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » 

Monday, January 30, 2006 

Jesse's sick....

Send him some get wellishes...er, ishers
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

No, damn it. He's a grown man, he can hack it. Nobody ever wishes me well when I've got a tummy ache... which I do, on a regular basis. And I'll probably require surgery for it before long. I said I was sick on my blog, and all you did was complain that you were sick, too. Did I get well-wishes? Hell no I didn't.

Put Lex under the knife and I'll wish him well. Until then, he gets no additional wishes of wellness above that which he normally gets as an upstanding member of society.

(It's nothing personal, Jesse. You understand.)

PS: Please don't take me too seriously.

Yeah, it's not really that big of a deal.

I'll get better.

I don't need anyone to wish me better.

Bah!

Post a Comment