« Home | Earnistine's Journalistic QuestionablesRubber baby... » | Perfection » | As Requested... » | STILL A TIE » | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » | Laugh Yer Face Off Behold, the best blonde joke i... » | Win valuable prizes... » | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » | If a man gave you 4.00 to buy toilet paper... » | Abigail Josephine Foor Hudnall! » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

QUESTION

WORK

FAMILY

FUN

FRIENDS



Which do YOU put first?

Second?

Third?

Fourthseese...
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

I might put writing comments on a conversational Blog last.

Except that it involves a group of people that is a mix of acquaintences and friends.

This morning, I ran into someone at the cafe who I hadn't seen in three or more years. I had a feeling of exultation, then I remembered the letdown that I felt from similar exultations I felt in past when hanging out with her.

In the end, though, your question would require a lot of analysis from me that I don't have the energy to perform.

I've got to find a job and stuff.

Which could get me on another on topic ramble.

Post a Comment