« Home | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » | Laugh Yer Face Off Behold, the best blonde joke i... » | Win valuable prizes... » | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » | If a man gave you 4.00 to buy toilet paper... » | Abigail Josephine Foor Hudnall! » | The NUMBER ONE WORD OF THE YEAR » | I'm not too busy to blog... » | #2006 in a series » | Cops! » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

STILL A TIE

ITS MR. PIBB VS. DR. BROWN'S CEL-RAY

WE NEED A TIE-BREAKING VOTE!

WHICH IS IT?
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

Okay, I change my vote to Mr. Pibb.

Yay! The Pibb wins! Thanks to the good sister above for making the difference.

Now: how about another battle? Say...kraft macaroni and cheese vs. instant ramen?

Damn. Nuns are sneaky.


Humpf. You can keep your transubstantiated Mr. Pibb for all I care!

But how crazy delicious would communion be if it was Mr. Pibb and Red Vines?

Ask me sometime about my once-friend whose aunt was addicted to communion. If it was Mr. Pibb and Red Vines, we'd all be addicted.

who here ever actually tasted Dr Browns Cel-ray? It shows up around this house at passover for the benefit of freinds from the "old country" [certain boroughs of NYC and acupla Nu Joisey towns.]...I couldn't tell it from cat piss.

[right! NEVER send me out to buy you a bottle of Dr. Brown's!]

Post a Comment