« Home | QUESTION » | Earnistine's Journalistic QuestionablesRubber baby... » | Perfection » | As Requested... » | STILL A TIE » | SODA DEATH WARS PART ONE » | Laugh Yer Face Off Behold, the best blonde joke i... » | Win valuable prizes... » | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » | If a man gave you 4.00 to buy toilet paper... » 

Sunday, January 22, 2006 

WHAT THE $!#!##!@#

I thought you guys LOVED it when I was being serious and HATED it when I was all goofy!??!

I ask a serious question: ZERO comments

I go goofy: a million comments

...

WTF BBQ b right
Entry By Shaw Israel Izikson

I THOUGHT about responding, shaw.

But I didn't think the items were comparable. I mean, work and friends, for me, are blurred...as are family and friends.

Meanwhile, and even more significantly, FUN is something you do or have WITH friends and family, and AT work. So how can one say it is higher or lesser a priority? No sense, man.

Why not visit my blog and download some moshage. You'll feel better.

Dude. . .don't try to be perfect. Just be human. Just accept yourself. Appreciate what you have.

Post a Comment