« Home | Confusing Commentary Cue Free-For-All » | If a man gave you 4.00 to buy toilet paper... » | Abigail Josephine Foor Hudnall! » | The NUMBER ONE WORD OF THE YEAR » | I'm not too busy to blog... » | #2006 in a series » | Cops! » | Time for » | Time for... » | Yet Another Christmas Question » 

Thursday, January 12, 2006 

Win valuable prizes...

It seems to good to be true, but Blingo claims to give actual prizes just for using their search engine interface, which is almost as clean as Google, and is actually powered by Google. They make their cash from Google ads, ironically. And Blingo only counts your first ten searches a day as "entries", so there's no odd urge to overdwell on the site.

100 bucks in visa card dollars? iTunes gift certificates? iPod shuffles? Anyone want to give it a try?

Just click below to sign up. Oh, and tell 'em boyhowdy sent you.

Blingo
Entry By boyhowdy

Y'know, I get enough spam in my inbox. The next sentence would've been something negative but I really need to keep my keys to myself if I've nothing positive to say.

Been on this service for a good long time -- no spam.


This isn't spam. It;s a way to win prizes by using...Google. Because you were going to, anyway.

Post a Comment