« Home | Broadcasting Wind » | why am I, of all strayz, posting this? » | IMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAACK » | THIS MEANS WAR! » | HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | I AM STILL THE LAST BLOGGER STANDING » | For the Sake of Decorum » | Before everything devolves: » | SHAW IS THE LAST BLOGGER STANDING! » | Electric » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006 

The End?

Would anyone notice if this blog disappeared?
Entry By The_Lex

Amazingly, I would But only because I'd have a dead link on my RSS reader.

It is amazing. Sad for the Blog, though.

How do you set up the RSS reader?

Currently I'm just using Bloglines: http://www.bloglines.com

Sometimes I miss getting the full personality of each page, but this method is much lighter on bandwidth (precious on dial-up) and simplifies keeping up with a lot of blogs (especially those that update infrequently) without undue effort.

Post a Comment