« Home | Is There a Point to All? » | The End? » | Broadcasting Wind » | why am I, of all strayz, posting this? » | IMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAACK » | THIS MEANS WAR! » | HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » | I AM STILL THE LAST BLOGGER STANDING » | For the Sake of Decorum » | Before everything devolves: » 

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 

Hello? Hello? Anyone There?

So. . .other than Amy and me, who else checks this blog regularly?
Entry By The_Lex

Here is a theory: All blogs that enjoy any reasonable amount of regularity of posting have some reason for being...the author is a verbal exhibitionist like myself...or some cause eats at the authors heart and needs frequent venting...or...whatever.


Supposing that theory is somewhat accurate, what is STRAYZ reason for being?

[btw "lets have a party", shouted by one or more perfect strangers can constitute a "reason" to the satisfaction of some people.]

I've always figured that the main "point" of this blog was to get a lot of people back in touch with each other. And I have to say, it did a pretty good job of it.

Maybe now the mission has been accomplished and we're not using it for that anymore. But my counterargument is, what does it hurt to leave it here in case we want to use it again?

ok, its a party line. no money owed the phone co. [least not while the net is still neutral]

Define "regularly."

I think I see the blog much as Amy did -- it was a way to be ourselves, and, in doing so, reconnect those selves with each other.

Hi, other. Good to know you're all still here.

Regularly, as in, if I post something, I'll respond.

The intent of the Strayz blog has been pretty much to try fulfilling Shaw's dream of "getting a bunch of people together and rocking the world." The class of people doesn't necessarily mean people who once knew each other and haven't spoken to each other in a long time, but rather anyone we know.

So anyone up for rocking the world and starting some ****?

I dunno, man... I'm gettin' old and complacent. I don't think I'm that adventurous.

j/k I'm up for anything youse guys is up for. But who's going to manage the office?

We have an office? No one told me about any stinkin' office.

We have an office and it's stinking? No wonder no one ever went in.

Post a Comment